Once you have completed the arrangements with your merchant processor and have activated your authorize.net account, you must configure your settings in FloristWare.
Obtain API Login ID and Transaction Key
Login to your Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net
1. Click Settings > API Login ID and Transaction Key
2. Make note of API Login ID
3. Under Create New Transaction Key, enter your Secret Answer > Submit
5. Make note of Transaction Key
If the "Disable Old Transaction Key(s)" box is not checked, the old transaction key will automatically expire in 24 hours. When the box is checked, the transaction key would expire immediately.
Be sure to store the Transaction Key in a very safe place. Do not share it with anyone, as it is used to protect your transactions.
The system generated Transaction Key is similar to a password and is used to authenticate requests submitted to the gateway. If a request cannot be authenticated using the Transaction Key, the request is rejected. You may generate a new Transaction Key as often as needed.
For more information on the API login ID and Transaction Key, please visit our online video tutorial at http://www.authorize.net/videos .
1. Manager Level > Settings > Features > Card Processing
2. Pull down and select Yes
3. Pull down and select authorize.net
4. Enter API Login ID and Transaction Key
5. Click Test Account
You should receive a response that indicates your test was successful.
If you receive a 'Market Type' or any other message - please click here for Troubleshooting
6. Quit FloristWare (using Black Quit button only) and restart for configuration to take effect
7. Login to authorize.net to Turn Off Test Mode
Make sure that you have all of the information you need to access your Authorize.net account through their website before starting.
When finished try processing a small sale on your own credit card to confirm that everything is working in Live mode.
Refunds must be processed directly in your Authorize.net account - FloristWare simply makes note of the refund.